1. Socially Responsive Toxicology; Looking Outside the Windows of Medical Wards: A Tale of Lead Exposure
4. Two-Year Epidemiologic Pattern of Acute Pharmaceutical and Chemical Poisoning Cases Admitted to Adama Hospital Medical College, Adama, Ethiopia
5. Clinico-epidemiologic Study on Marine Envenomations and Injuries in South Iran, Persian Gulf Coasts
6. Why Do the Results of Studies on the Effectiveness of Pralidoxime for Treatment of Organophosphate Poisoning Vary?
7. Methylene Blue Is Effective to Reverse Refractory Hemodynamic Instability due to Dimethoate Poisoning