3. Toxic Agents Responsible for Acute Poisonings Treated at Four Medical Settings in Iran during 2012-2013: A Report from Iran's National Drug and Poison Information Center
4. A Yearlong Epidemiologic Study on Unintentional Acute Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Fars Province, Southwest Iran
5. Drug Utilization Study on Acute Poisoning Cases Treated at a Tertiary Care Hospital in Western Part of India
7. Severe Apnea in a Premature Infant after Accidental Vancomycin Overdose Responsive to Treatment with Exchange Transfusion
Image for Education
Letter to Editor
9. Comment on "Medical Management and Outcome of Paraquat Poisoning in Ahvaz, Iran: A Hospital-Based Study"