1. Rezaeian M, Tohidi Moghadam M. Determination of heavy metal in agricultural soils near and far from the cement factory in Tehran, Iran. Iranian Journal of Toxicology. 2016;10(5):23-6.
2. Al-Rashdi TT, Sulaiman H. Bioconcentration of heavy metals in Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) from farm soils around Sohar industrial area in Oman. APCBEE procedia. 2013;5(1):271-8.
3. Chaurasia S. Effect of cement industry pollution on chlorophyll content of some crops at Kodinar, Gujarat, India. Proceedings of the International Academy of Ecology and Environmental Sciences. 2013;3(4):288.
4. Authority E. Dietary exposure to inorganic arsenic in the European population. EFSA J. 2014;8(28):36-7.
5. Fink-Gremmels J. Animal feed contamination: effects on livestock and food safety: Elsevier; 2012.
6. Kabata-Pendias A. Trace elements in soils and plants: CRC press; 2000.
7. Khan S, Cao Q, Zheng Y, Huang Y, Zhu Y. Health risks of heavy metals in contaminated soils and food crops irrigated with wastewater in Beijing, China. Environmental pollution. 2008;152(3):686-92.
8. Amin N, Ibrar D, Alam S. Heavy metals accumulation in soil irrigated with industrial effluents of Gadoon Industrial Estate, Pakistan and its comparison with fresh water irrigated soil. Journal of Agricultural Chemistry and Environment 2014;3(02):80.
9. Rezaeian M, Moghadam MT, Kiaei MM, Zadeh HM. The effect of heavy metals on the nutritional value of Alfalfa: comparison of nutrients and heavy metals of Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) in industrial and non-industrial areas. Toxicological Research. 2019:1-11.
10. Lavado RS. Concentration of potentially toxic elements in field crops grown near and far from cities of the Pampas (Argentina). Journal of environmental management. 2006;80(2):116-9.
11. Taghipour H, Mosaferi M, Armanfar F, Gaemmagami S. Heavy metals pollution in the soils of suburban areas in big cities: a case study. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2013;10(2):243-50.
12. Ramtahal G, Yen IC, Bekele I, Bekele F, Wilson L, Maharaj K, et al. Relationships between cadmium in tissues of cacao trees and soils in plantations of Trinidad and Tobago. Food and Nutrition Sciences. 2016;7(01):37.
13. Montoya R, Airam E, Montañez Hernández LE, Luévanos Escareño MP, Balagurusamy N. Impacto del arsénico en el ambiente y su transformación por microorganismos. Terra Latinoamericana. 2015;33(2):103-18.
14. Sharma P, Dubey RS. Modulation of nitrate reductase activity in rice seedlings under aluminium toxicity and water stress: role of osmolytes as enzyme protectant. Journal of plant physiology. 2005;162(8):854-64.
15. Anjum SA, Tanveer M, Hussain S, Ashraf U, Khan I, Wang L. Alteration in growth, leaf gas exchange, and photosynthetic pigments of maize plants under combined cadmium and arsenic stress. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution. 2017;228(1):13.
16. Pond WG, Church DB, Pond KR, Schoknecht PA. Basic animal nutrition and feeding: John Wiley & Sons; 2004.
17. Reis LSLdS, Pardo PE, Camargos AS, Oba E. Mineral element and heavy metal poisoning in animals. Journal of medicine and medical Sciences. 2010:560-79.
18. Rajaganapathy V, Xavier F, Sreekumar D, Mandal P. Heavy metal contamination in soil, water and fodder and their presence in livestock and products: a review. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 2011;4(3):234-49.
19. Li N, Kang Y, Pan W, Zeng L, Zhang Q, Luo J. Concentration and transportation of heavy metals in vegetables and risk assessment of human exposure to bioaccessible heavy metals in soil near a waste-incinerator site, South China. Science of the total environment. 2015;521:144-51.
20. AOAC. AOAC Official Method 999.10 Lead, Cadmium, Zinc, Copper, and Iron in Foods Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry after Microwave Digestion’. Gaithersburg, MD, Edition 18. 2005. 2002.
21. Sposito G. The surface chemistry of natural particles: Oxford University Press on Demand; 2004.
22. Grytsyuk N, Arapis G, Perepelyatnikova L, Ivanova T, Vynograds' Ka V. Heavy metals effects on forage crops yields and estimation of elements accumulation in plants as affected by soil. Science of the Total Environment. 2006;354(2-3):224-31.
23. Lotfinasabasl S, Gunale V. Studies on heavy metals bioaccumulation potential of mangrove species, Avicennia marina. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 2012;4(10):4411-21.
24. Esmaeili A, Moore F, Keshavarzi B, Jaafarzadeh N, Kermani M. A geochemical survey of heavy metals in agricultural and background soils of the Isfahan industrial zone, Iran. Catena. 2014;121:88-98.
25. Kelepertzis E. Accumulation of heavy metals in agricultural soils of Mediterranean: insights from Argolida basin, Peloponnese, Greece. Geoderma. 2014;221:82-90.
26. Peralta-Videa JR, Lopez ML, Narayan M, Saupe G, Gardea-Torresdey J. The biochemistry of environmental heavy metal uptake by plants: implications for the food chain. The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology. 2009;41(8-9):1665-77.
27. Darwish MAG, Pöllmann H. Trace elements assessment in agricultural and desert soils of Aswan area, south Egypt: geochemical characteristics and environmental impacts. Journal of African Earth Sciences. 2015;112:358-73.
28. Ghazifard A, Sharafi M. Evaluating the uptake concentration of heavy matals by agricultural products and assessing its environmental pollution around Irankuh lead and zinc mine (LENJAN VALLEY). 2003.
29. Underwood EJ. The mineral nutrition of livestock: Cabi; 1999.
30. Nicholson FA, Chambers BJ, Williams J, Unwin R. Heavy metal contents of livestock feeds and animal manures in England and Wales. Bioresource Technology. 1999;70(1):23-31.
Rosas I, Belmont R, Armienta A, Baez A. Arsenic concentrations in water, soil, milk and forage in Comarca Lagunera, Mexico. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution. 1999;112(1-2):133-49.
32. Khan MJ, Jan MT, Mohammad D. Heavy metal content of alfalfa irrigated with waste and tubewell water. Soil & Environment. 2011;30(2).
33. Li Y, McCrory D, Powell J, Saam H, Jackson-Smith D. A survey of selected heavy metal concentrations in Wisconsin dairy feeds. Journal of Dairy Science. 2005;88(8):2911-22.
34. Alizadeh M, FATHI SF, Torabian A. A SURVEY OF HEAVY METALS ACCUMULATION IN FORAGING PLANTS IRRIGATED BY SEWAGE IN SOUTH OF TEHRAN (CASE STUDY: MAIZE & ALFALFA). 2009.
35. Alloway B, Ayres DC. Chemical principles of environmental pollution: CRC press; 1997.