1. Disfani HF, Kamandi M, Mousavi SM, Sadrzadeh SM, Farzaneh R, Doolabi N, et al. Risk factors contributing to the incidence and mortality of acute childhood poisoning in emergency department patients in Iran: a hospital-based case-control study. Epidemiol Health 2019; 41: e2019016.
2. Tiwari A, Trivedi P, Mishra S, Sachdev M, Panda S, Chandramohan GM. Clinical spectrum and outcome of poisoning. Indian J Pediatr. 2021;88(3):289.
3. Agarwal G, Bithu K, Agarwal R. An epidemiological study of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital of western Rajasthan, India. Int J Contemp Pediatrics. 2016;3:1249-51.
4. Fan AY, Che AH, Pan B, Yang C, Coulter CV, Shieffelbien L, et al. Investigating childhood and adolescence poisoning exposures in New Zealand reported to the national poisons centre during 2000-2009. Asia Pac J Med Toxicol 2013;2(2):52-7.
5. Akbarizadeh MR, Naderifar M, Abdollahimohammad A, Saravani K. The causes of poisoning in children under 14 years old referred to Amir al-Momenin Ali hospital, Zabol, Iran. Med Sci. 2019;23(98):488-91.
6. Wang L, Wu Y, Yin P, Cheng P, Liu Y, Schwebel DC, et al. Poisoning deaths in China, 2006–2016. Bull World Health Organ. 2018;96(5):314-26A
7. Lee J, Fan N-C, Yao T-C, Hsia S-H, Lee E-P, Huang J-L, et al. Clinical spectrum of acute poisoning in children admitted to the pediatric emergency department. Pediatr Neonatol. 2019;60(1):59-67.
8. Haghighat M, Moravej H, Moatamedi M. Epidemiology of pediatric acute poisoning in southern Iran: a hospital-based study. Bull Emerg Trauma. 2013;1(1):28-33.
9. Vilke GM, Douglas DJ, Shipp H, Stepanski B, Smith A, Ray LU, et al. Pediatric poisonings in children younger than five years responded to by paramedics. J Emerg Med. 2011;41(3):265-9.
10. Maior MdCLS, Osorio-de-Castro CGS, Andrade CLTd. Demographics, deaths and severity indicators in hospitalizations due to drug poisoning among children under age five in Brazil. Rev Bras Epidemiol. 2020; 23: E200016.
11. Asghar A, Anees M, Mahmood KT. Accidental poisoning in children. J Biomed Sci Res. 2010;2:284-9.
12. Soori H. Developmental of risk factors for unintentional childhood poisoning. Saudi Med J. 2001;22(3):227-30
13. Mohammadi N, Rastgoo N, Esmaeil Zadeh S. Epidemiological and Clinical Features of Acute Poisoning in Children in a Referral Teaching Hospital in Iran, 2015-2018. J Compr Ped. 2020;11(4) :e97867.
14. Abbas SK, Tikmani SS, Siddiqui NT. Accidental poisoning in children. J Pak Med Assoc. 2012;62(4):331-4.
15. Dayasiri K, Jayamanne S, Jayasinghe C. Accidental and deliberate self-poisoning with medications and medication errors among children in rural Sri Lanka. Emer Med Int. 2020;2020 (2):1-8
16. Omer HAM. Acute Poisoning in Children in Aden-Yemen. Int J Sci Healthc Res.2020;5(2):270-73
17. Haratipour H, Yahyaei B, Jahanpour H. Determination of pediatric poisoning factors in children. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2016; 18 (2): 127-31
18. Potdar SM, Junagade SV, Kumavat V, Panot JN. Clinical Profile of poisoning in children. Int J Sci Res. 2019;8(9):11-13
19. Kandeel F, El-Farouny R. Study of Acute Poisoning Cases in Children Admitted To Menoufia Poison Control Center (MPCC) During the Year (2016). Ain Shams J Forensic Med Clin Toxicol. 2017;29(2):89-99.
20. Pirzadeh Z, Jamshidi M, Mollamohammadi M. Acute poisoning in children referred to Qazvin Children Hospital (2009 to 2012). J Compr Ped. 2016; 7(4):e40099.
21. Arjmand Shabestari A, Purfarzad Z, Ghorbani M. Acute Poisoning in Children: A Hospital-Based Study in Arak, Iran (2008-2012). Iran J Toxicol. 2014;8(26):1104-8.
22. Tobaiqy M, Asiri BA, Sholan AH, Alzahrani YA, Alkatheeri AA, Mahha AM, et al. Frequency and management of acute poisoning among children attending an emergency department in Saudi Arabia. Pharmacy. 2020;8(4):189.
23. Bacha T, Tilahun B. A cross-sectional study of children with acute poisoning: A three-year retrospective analysis. World J Emerg Med. 2015;6(4):265-9.
24. Gheshlaghi F, Piri-Ardakani M-R, Yaraghi M, Shafiei F, Behjati M. Acute poisoning in children; a population study in Isfahan, Iran, 2008-2010. Iran J Pediatr. 2013;23(2):189-93
25. Fallahzadeh MA, Salehi A, Hassanzadeh J, Fallahzadeh MH. Epidemiological aspects of acute poisoning in children admitted to a referral hospital during a six-year-period. Ann Pediatr Child Health. 2014;2(3):1020.
26. Ayubi E, Mansori K, Soori H, Khazaei S, Gholami A, Rajabi A, et al. Population attributable risk of unintentional poisoning in Iranian children. Int J Pediatr. 2016;4(4):1655-62.
27. Bazmamoun H, Fayyaz A, Khajeh A, Sabzehei MK, Khezrian F. A study of methadone-poisoned children referred to Hamadan’s Besat Hospital/Iran. Iran J child neurol. 2014;8(2):34-7
28. Alizadeh A, Asoudeh MZ, Abdi F, Moshiri M, Mood MB, Etemad L. Epidemiological pattern of acute pediatric poisoning in Mashhad, Iran during 2011-2013. Int J High Risk Behav Addict. 2017; 6(2):e33707.
29. Ram P, Kanchan T, Unnikrishnan B. Pattern of acute poisonings in children below 15 years–a study from Mangalore, South India. J Forensic Leg Med. 2014;25:26-9.